Monday, March 12, 2012

Its Monday and all I can think about is SATURDAY!!!!!! It normally wouldn't be this bad but Ill be hosting a baby shower this Saturday morning and I cant wait any longer. Last Thursday I called mommy to be and lost track of the date and started talking as if the shower was going to be that Saturday, she had to set me strait. I felt bad but im sure she know its just because I want it all to be perfect! Its been a great Monday, no reason I should be so sad its not Saturday, but I am and I cant help it at this point. I have had the best time planning this party and I got a lot of help in getting custom invites from my friend Lauren, from The Perfect Hostess. Look out for party tips and ideas for a boys baby shower this weekend


XOXO, Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment